Investment Cooperation Program (INC)
The Investment Cooperation Program (INC)'s objective is to support responsible, developmentally beneficial, private sector engagement in developing countries leading to sustained economic growth and poverty reduction. The program achieves this by sharing some of the costs involved in studying the viability of an investment, demonstrating and adapting appropriate technologies, and undertaking activities aimed at enhancing the economic, environmental and social benefits of those investments. The Investment Cooperation Program (INC) is part of Canada's Official Development Assistance for developing countries.
Statement by Minister Fast on Investment Cooperation Program - May 18, 2012
The forms below have been archived and are only for customers who have signed a contribution agreement with CIDA-INC before December 31, 2009. If you have any questions, please contact your program advisor.
- ARCHIVED - Anti-Corruption Declaration (PDF)
- ARCHIVED - Declaration of Amounts owed to the Federal Government (PDF)
- ARCHIVED - Allowable Investments Costs Form (PDF)
- ARCHIVED - Requisition for Payment (PDF)
- ARCHIVED - Final Financial Report (PDF)
- ARCHIVED - Requisition for Final Payment (PDF)
If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page.