Trade Commissioner Service - U.S.A
Welcome to the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Seattle. We promote Canada's economic interests and help Canadian companies do business in the following U.S. states: Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Alaska.
On this site, you will find business information about the Pacific Northwest region of the U.S. For more information, see Exporting to the United States - A Guide for Canadian Businesses 2008. We also provide assistance to our American clients who wish to do business with Canada or invest in Canada.
- Aerospace & Defence
- Agriculture, Food & Beverages
- Environmental Industries
- Information & Communications Technologies
Focus on Our Region
Give your company a competitive advantage in the US Northwest region.
- Sell to the U.S. Government
- Strategic Alliances
- Get Market Exposure through Export USA
- Information on the US Bureau of Customs and Border Protection's Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) and the Free and Secure Trade (FAST) Application