Trade Commissioner Service - Philippines
Welcome to the office of the Trade Commissioner Service in the Philippines. We help new and experienced Canadian companies that have researched and selected their target markets in the Philippines and at the Asian Development Bank. The following territories are also covered by the Trade Commissioner Service in Manila: Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Northern Marianas, and Palau. Please note that, because we do not have offices in these markets, we have only a limited ability to provide our services.
For information on the Asian Development Bank, please see: Office of Liaison with the Asian Development Bank.
For a description of our core services, and for sectoral and other information on the Philippines, see the Services and Information on the Market section below. In the Philippines, we work closely with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines.
Leading Opportunity Sectors
We serve Canadian clients in all sectors. Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
Agriculture, Food and Beverages | Cleantech | Defence and Security | Education | Information and Communications Technologies | Infrastructure, Building Products and Related Services | Mining
Focus on Our Region
For more information on ASEAN, please consult the Focus on the Association of Southeast Asian Nations website. Other websites related to the Southeast Asian and Asia-Pacific region. These are mainly non-Canadian government web sites, where most content are in English only.
- CME Online: Official website of Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters Association
- Asia Regional Integration Centre: By Asian Development Bank
- Asian Development Outlook 2012: By Asian Development Bank
- ADB Key Indicators for Asia & Pacific 2011: By Asian Development Bank
- APFC Online: Asia-Pacific Foundation of Canada website
- World Bank: East Asia and Pacific page: By World Bank
- ASEAN Online: Official website of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- ASEAN Trade in Goods Agreement: by US-ASEAN Business Council
- APEC Online: Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation website