B2B Session on the occasion of EduCanada Open Doors
Date: December 07, 2018
Venue: Ambassade du Canada 130 rue du Fbg St Honoré
Location: Paris, France
Target Audience: Secondary and postsecondary institutions, guidance counsellors, agents
The Embassy of Canada in France is proposing a morning devoted to B2B sessions for Canadian post-secondary institutions and language schools on December 7th .
Canadian recruiters will meet with orientation counsellors from French high-schools and directors of international relations offices from French higher education institutions.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Fevronia Novac, is specializing in the education sector for the French market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: