Trade Commissioner Service - Romania
Welcome to the office of the Trade Commissioner Service in Romania. Our mandate is to promote Canada's trade and economic interests in Romania, and to support the efforts of Canadian companies who have selected Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova as a target market for their products, services or technologies. We also offer Romanian businesses assistance regarding investment opportunities in Canada, and we can match their import enquiries with corresponding Canadian suppliers of products and services.
Canada has signed a free trade agreement with the EU. The TCS in Romania can help Canadian companies to take advantage of the competitive edge offered by the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA). Romania is one of 28 gateways to the European Union (EU) – the world’s second-largest market.
Contact the TCS in Romania to start your EU expansion.
- Romania: Market overview
- Bulgaria - Market Overview
- Canada-European Union: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement – overview, chronology and full text of the agreement
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Doing Business in Europe – Join the conversation on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
- Six Steps for CE Marking: You may need CE Marking if you wish to export manufactured products. Find out if your products are ready for Europe.
- Funding programs: contribution programs that your business can benefit from.
- Other useful TCS information: CanadExport, testimonials and videos, podcasts, and tweets.
Leading Opportunity Sectors
We serve Canadian clients in all sectors. Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
Information and Communications Technologies | Renewable Energy
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: