Partnership Event - Success Canada BKK Forum 2019 (Spring)
Date: March 03, 2019
Venue: Renaissance Bangkok Hotel
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Target Audience: Students (K-12, language, college, university and post-secondary), parents and education agents.
Success Canada holds bi-annual events (Spring & Fall). This is its Spring Twentieth Annual Success Canada Forum. This Fair features approximately 10-25 Canadian institutions focusing on secondary and post-secondary education levels, including language schools and has an expected audience at least 200 attendees.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Nitchawan Sriviboone, is specializing in the education sector for the Thai market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: