Carbon Capture Canada
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 12 to September 14, 2023
Venue: Edmonton Convention Centre
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Alberta, Canada
Target Audience: Canadians companies in innovation and offerings in carbon capture, utilisation and storage technology.
Sector: Clean technologies, Oil and gas
Carbon Capture Canada is the only pan-Canadian convention showcasing Canada’s innovation and offerings in carbon capture, utilisation and storage. The convention offers an opportunity to meet key industry players over a three-day program, with a two-day business conference and trade show followed by visits to relevant sites in Alberta.
Trade commissioners from around the world will be organizing delegations of international buyers to attend this event, offering Canadian companies an invaluable opportunity to connect with potential clients abroad.
Register to attend:
- Contact TCSevents.evenementsduSDC@international.gc.ca to learn more about Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) programming at this event
Business to business meetings: Trade Commissioners and local delegates will be visiting from multiple markets across globe. More details on the structure of these delegations will be provided closer to the event.
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Site visits
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
The TCS helps Canadian companies navigate the complexities of international markets. With 1,000 Trade Commissioners on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide, the TCS offers market intelligence and an unmatched network of contacts to help Canadian companies succeed abroad.
- Date Modified: