Carbon Capture Canada
Date: September 10 to September 12, 2024
Venue: Edmonton Convention Centre
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Target Audience: Canadians companies in innovation and offerings in carbon capture, utilisation and storage technology.
Sector: Clean technologies, Oil and gas
Carbon Capture Canada (CCC) is the only pan-Canadian convention showcasing Canada's innovation and offerings in carbon capture, utilisation and storage. The convention offers an opportunity to meet key industry players over a three-day program, with a two-day business conference and trade show followed by visits to relevant sites in Alberta.
Trade Commissioner Service business program:
Trade Commissioners from around the world, will be organizing commercial delegations to attend this event. This will offer Canadian companies an invaluable opportunity to connect with international companies and potential customers. More details on the structure of these delegations and business-to-business meetings will be provided closer to the event.
During CCC 2023, the Trade Commissioner Service business program provided participating Canadian companies access to 16 Trade Commissioners from across the globe. These Trade Commissioners offered invaluable market insights and tailored real-time opportunities to meet the specific needs of each company.
Our business-to-business meeting program gave participants the chance to engage with buyers and potential partners from 13 international markets. This resulted in 120 carefully curated meetings, providing export-ready Canadian companies with qualified leads and contacts. Many of these connections have turned into promising business relationships.
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to expand your business internationally!
Register to attend:
- For those interested in participating in Trade Commissioner Service business-to-business matchmaking activities and learning about related programming, please contact us at TCSevents.evenementsduSDC@international.gc.ca. We will reach out to you once registration for our programming opens.
Why your organization should participate
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Site visits
Trade Commissioner Nicole Harbauer (Nicole.Harbauer@international.gc.ca) specializes in the energy transition and cleantech sector and can provide information on this event and other events that you are considering.
The Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
The Trade Commissioner Service helps Canadian companies navigate the complexities of international markets. With 1,000 Trade Commissioners on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide, the Trade Commissioner Service offers market intelligence and an unmatched network of contacts to help Canadian companies succeed abroad.
- Date Modified: