International Language Fair Buenos Aires 2020
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 27-29, 2020
Venue: Pestana Hotel
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Target Audience: Canadian language schools
The TCS is pleased to invite Canadian institutions to participate in the next edition of the International Language Fair & Workshop Buenos Aires.
This event has become the largest student & agents fair in Argentina where international language schools, universities, colleges and service providers show their offering of language courses. This fair gives the opportunity reach out to potential students and parents, as well as educational agents and institutional representatives, throughout Argentina.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Djordje Vidovic (firstname.lastname@example.org) is specialized in the education sector for the Argentinean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: