EduCanada Fair in Argentina
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 08, 2020
Venue: To be confirmed
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels, provincial governments and education associations.
The TCS is pleased to invite Canadian institutions to participate in the EduCanada Fair in Argentina. Interest in studying in Canada is growing among Argentinean students who are looking for opportunities to study & work abroad.
Activities have been designed to assist Canadian institutions in their promotion efforts by:
- Building awareness about education in Canada;
- Attracting a high potential students through targeted promotion;
- Facilitating linkages with educational institutions and reputable agents in Argentina.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Djordje Vidovic (email@example.com) is specialized in the education sector for the Argentinean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: