EduCanada Virtual Fair Asia Pacific
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 27-30, 2020
Venue: online event
Target Audience: K-12, Language Schools, Universities, Colleges and institutes
We are pleased to invite eligible Canadian institutions to participate in the EduCanada Virtual Fair in the Asia-Pacific. This virtual fair is designed to allow representatives from Canadian organizations and institutions to reach out to high school counselors and agents, as well as potential students and their parents. FPP EDU Media is organizing the details and logistics for the EduCanada Virtual Fair. The Canadian missions (Canadian high commissions, embassies & consulates) outlined in the chart below will be participating with an EduCanada virtual booth, counselling students about studying in Canada.
Register now: Sign up now to join us at the EduCanada Virtual Fair in the Asia Pacific.
Why your organization should participate:
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
For more information on the markets listed above, please contact the following trade commissioners who are specialized in the education sector and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Australia: Laura Thomson Laura.Thomson@international.gc.ca
- Brunei: Eva Eng Chin Ng EvaEngChin.Ng@international.gc.ca
- Cambodia: Bunleng Men Bunleng.Men@international.gc.ca
- China: Sarah Gross - Sarah.Gross@international.gc.ca
- Hong Kong: Carol Cheung - Carol.Cheung@international.gc.ca
- Indonesia: Julia Pangkey Julia.Pangkey@international.gc.ca
- Japan: Megumi Akiyama Megumi.Akiyama@international.gc.ca
- Laos: Kalakate (Jimmy) Xaythanith Kalakate.Xaythanith@international.gc.ca
- Malaysia: Bethany Tien email@example.com
- Mongolia: Battuya Myagmarsuren Battuya.Myagmarsuren@international.gc.ca
- Philippines: Marie Angela Cachuela Angel.Cachuela@international.gc.ca
- Singapore: Caroline Mourand Caroline.Mourand@international.gc.ca
- South Korea: Soo Hyang Kim SooHyang.Kim@international.gc.ca
- Taiwan: Sylvia Shih Sylvia.Shih@international.gc.ca
- Thailand: Nitchawan (Pan) Sriviboone Nitchawan.Sriviboone@international.gc.ca
- Vietnam: Tu Nguyen Tu.Nguyen@international.gc.ca
- Date Modified: