Asia-Pacific Association for International Education (APAIE) Conference and Exhibition 2024
Date: March 4 to March 8, 2024
Location: Perth, Australia
Target Audience: Post Secondary Education Institutions, Education Associations, Private Business, Government.
The APAIE Conference and Exhibition offers delegates from around the world the opportunity to share best practices and learn about innovative ways Asia-Pacific universities are partnering within the region and with the world.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate
- Contact the International Education Division – Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to for more information regarding EduCanada’s presence at EAIE 2024.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner Service representatives are still to be confirmed.
- Date Modified: