Canadian business delegation to Avalon airshow in 2025
Date: March 24 to March 28, 2025
Venue: Avalon airport, Geelong
Location: Victoria, Australia
Target Audience: Aerospace, aviation, and defence service and product suppliers
Sector: Aerospace, Defence and security
Avalon 2025: Australian International Airshow and Aerospace & Defence Exposition will be held from March 25 to 30, at Avalon airport in Geelong, Victoria.
The Avalon Australian International Airshow and Aerospace and Defence Exposition is a global business, defence and aviation event, attracting senior aerospace, defence and civil aviation industry, military and government decision-makers from around the world.
Following the success of the Trade Commissioner Service business delegation at Avalon Airshow in 2023, we are pleased to again lead a Canadian business delegation to the Avalon 2025 edition.
The Trade Commissioner Service will organize a program of activities from Monday March 24 through to Friday March 28th, 2025.
- What: Avalon airshow
- Where: Geelong, Victoria, Australia
- When: March 24-28, 2025
Register to attend
- Register your interest now to learn about the Canadian business delegation to the Avalon 2025 Airshow at the Avalon airport.
- The Canberra trade team is starting the recruitment early. We invite you to register your details to remain up to date with the developments of the program efforts and our recruitment drive.
- Contact Carolyne Huber (firstname.lastname@example.org), Trade Commissioner for aerospace and defence, with your questions and comments.
Why your organization should participate
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
Trade Commissioner, Carolyne Huber (email@example.com) covers aerospace, defence, security, and ocean technologies for Australia. She can provide information on this sector and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: