Doing business in Austria
Take your business to the next level. Explore opportunities to grow your footprint in Austria with the help of our Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), and read more about the trade relationship between the two countries, market facts and other insights.
Getting started in Austria
- Austria - Market Overview
- Canada-European Union: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement – overview, chronology and full text of the agreement
- Doing Business in Europe – Join the conversation on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
- Exporting to the EU – A guide for Canadian business
- European Union government procurement guide for Canadian business
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Six Steps for CE Marking: You may need CE Marking if you wish to export manufactured products. Find out if your products are ready for Europe.
- Funding programs: contribution programs that your business can benefit from.
- Other useful TCS information: CanadExport, testimonials and videos, podcasts, and tweets.
Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Infrastructure, Building Products and Related Services
|Automotive Industry Profile: Austria|
|Sustainable Energy Management and Resources Efficiency Profile : Austria|
|Information and communications technologies: Austria|
|Water and wastewater - Austria|
|Smart Grids Profile - Austria|
General market information
|Austria - Market Overview|
|There are no related events scheduled at this time. View the complete list of TCS events.|
Trade offices - Austria
The Embassy of Canada to Austria - Vienna
Telephone: (+43-1) 531-38-3351
Fax: (+43-1) 531-38-3906
Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 0900-1700 (E.S.T.: +6)
Office Closures: 2020-01-01, 2020-04-10, 2020-04-13, 2020-05-01, 2020-06-01, 2020-07-01, 2020-09-07, 2020-10-12, 2020-10-26, 2020-12-25, 2020-12-28
Other URL: http://www.kanada.at
- Date Modified: