Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: April 25-29, 2021
Venue: Expominas BH
Location: Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Target Audience: Specialists on internationalization of higher education / University international directors
FAUBAI is one of the most important events in South America on the internationalization of higher education, bringing together specialists in the field, Vice-Presidents of universities, Heads of International Offices and those interested in internationalization of higher education. For higher education institutions interested in partnerships, MoUs and networking with local universities/colleges, FAUBAI is the main international education event in Brazil.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
Trade Commissioners below are specialists in the education sector for the Brazil market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region:
- Fernanda Albano Fernanda.Albano@international.gc.ca for the São Paulo market and overall strategy for Brazil
- Franz Brandenberger Franz.Brandenberger@international.gc.ca for the Minas Gerais market
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: