Date: October 3 to October 5, 2023
Venue: São Paulo Expo
Location: São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Target Audience: Canadian scale-ups, SMEs and multinational corporations targeting the telecommunications ecosystem, including mobile operators, CSPs, MVNOs, ISPs, VAS, etc.
Sector: Information and communications technologies
The Trade Commissioner Service in Brazil will be at Futurecom 2023, the largest telecom, media and technology event in Latin America, that attracts senior decision makers from Brazil's major mobile network operators. Bringing together over 30,000 business visitors and more than 250 exhibitors, participation in this event will allow Canadian companies to gain access to major industry players from Brazil.
The Trade Commissioner Service will host a Canadian pavilion in partnership with the Provincial Governments of Ontario and Quebec. The pavilion will showcase 18 Canadian companies that will make meaningful business connections during the event.
Register to attend
- Contact the Trade Commissioner Service in Brazil (email@example.com) to learn more about this initiative.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Claudia Kakunaka (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the information, communication and technology sector for the Brazilian market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: