EduCanada ASEAN Tour
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 26-29, 2020
Venue: To be confirmed
Location: Bandar Seri Begawan and Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions
The annual ASEAN EduCanada tour for Canadian institutions presents recruitment and partnership activities. The program for Brunei will include visits to targeted schools, meeting with relevant Ministry of Education departments and will provide opportunities for participating institutions to introduce their programs and institutions to targeted audiences.
Register to attend
- Contact Ms.Eva E.C NG (firstname.lastname@example.org) to participate in the TCS programming component.
- If you are interested in learning more about the program and want to register for the Brunei legs of this tour, please contact Ms. Eva NG. directly.
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Eva E.C. Ng (email@example.com) specializes in the Education, Oil and Gas sectors for the Brunei market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: