Trade Mission: WBENC 2017 National Conference and Business Fair
Are you a woman-led business looking for exclusive market access opportunities in the U.S.? Join the Canadian Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) and the Women's Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC) Trade Mission to WBENC’s National Conference and Business Fair in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-22, 2017.
WBENC National Conference and Business Fair
The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) National Conference and Business Fair is the world’s largest conference targeted to women who want to access supplier diversity opportunities through U.S. Fortune 500 companies. This dynamic conference will feature Canadian programming and three days of acclaimed speakers, executive workshops, matchmaking, and networking opportunities, including the WBENC Business Fair – with more than 300 exhibitors and procurement specialists. For more information, please visit: conf.wbenc.org.
The Trade Mission will feature:
- Preparatory webinars
- On-the-ground support from BWIT Trade Commissioners
- Government of Canada programming
- High-calibre networking and potential business-to-business matchmaking meetings
- In-province support:
- Alberta — Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
- British Columbia — Women Enterprise Centre of British Columbia
- Manitoba — Women's Enterprise Centre of Manitoba
- New Brunswick — Women in Business NB
- Newfoundland & Labrador — Newfoundland & Labrador Organisation of Women Entrepreneurs
- Nova Scotia — Nova Scotia Business Inc; Centre for Women in Business
- Ontario — Ontario Government
- Quebec — Réseau des Femmes d’affaires du Québec
- Saskatchewan — Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan Inc.
Key Dates for Las Vegas, Nevada:
- June 18, 2017: Meet and Mingle Reception
- June 19, 2017: WBENC Pre-Conference Sessions; WEConnect International Day (Buy Tickets)
- June 20, 2017: WBE Canada’s Breakfast with Brands
- June 20-22, 2017: Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) National Conference and Business Fair
- To be determined: Government of Canada Reception: Opportunity for Canadian business women to network with delegates, U.S. companies and Trade Commissioners
Register to join the Canadian Delegation:
For more information and to register your interest, please email BWIT.
Please note: There is no fee for receiving services from BWIT and the Trade Commissioner Service, including for the Canadian reception. Delegates are responsible for covering the cost of their travel, accommodations and registration to events.
BWIT is a program of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) that supports Canadian women entrepreneurs as they pursue opportunities abroad. For more information on BWIT, please visit: businesswomenintrade.gc.ca.
- Date Modified: