Products and Services for Women Entrepreneurs
The Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) program offers products and services to assist export-ready and export-active Canadian woman-owned businesses achieve international success.
The BWIT Newsletter showcases successful Canadian women exporters and promotes the benefits of exporting to women entrepreneurs. Published annually and distributed widely, the BWIT Newsletter also provides information on government-wide international business programs and services as well as key businesswomen’s networks and resources across Canada.
Women-Focused Trade Missions are offered by BWIT to provide women entrepreneurs with opportunities to secure contracts globally. Working with colleagues at consulates and missions as well as business women’s associations across Canada, BWIT provides women entrepreneurs with the insight, intelligence and market entry vehicles to successfully globalize.
The BWIT LinkedIn Group provides an interactive venue to connect with the BWIT team as well as share information, successes and opportunities with other like-minded members.
CanadExport is the official e-magazine of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service. BWIT collaborates with CanadExport to publish an annual business women-focused edition for International Women’s Day (March 8th).
BWIT Blogs delve into international trade related topics and highlight how women entrepreneurs can leverage BWIT and TCS support.
- CETA: A Year in the Making (November 2018)
- Exporting to Asia-Pacific? Learn more about CPTPP (June 2018)
- News from the Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) program (March 2018)
- Calling on Women Entrepreneurs: Don’t miss Detroit in June (January 2018)
- It's CETA's Time! Focus your export sights on Europe (October 2017)
- Orlando is calling women exporters (June 2017)
- Calling all Canadian women entrepreneurs: Be bold and grow internationally with BWIT (March 2017)
- Overcome regulatory barriers and export with ease (November 2016)
- Certification as a women-owned business: a stepping stone for internationalization (August 2016)
- Network to globalize your business: How the Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) Program can help (May 2016)
- Canadian women entrepreneurs can pursue new markets with BWIT and CanExport (March 2016)
- Canadian women-owned businesses can leverage trade missions to develop business abroad! (January 2016)
- Canadian women entrepreneurs partner to take on international markets(December 2015)
- 2015 is the Year for Women Entrepreneurs to Make it Happen (March 2015)
- Ready to Export? Join a Trade Mission with the Canadian Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) (September 2014)
- Need an international marketing assistant? (May 2014)
- Want to grow your business globally? Let us help you get there (Febuary 2014)
- Business Women + Business Networks = Business Growth (September 2013)
- The Gender Agenda: Gaining Momentum (March 2013)
BWIT News is a monthly email update on initiatives from BWIT and partners including upcoming events, programs, research and tools for women entrepreneurs.
- Date Modified: