Opportunities at Türkiye's international education fairs
Türkiye, March 31-April 10, 2015 > International Education Fairs of Türkiye (IEFT) Spring 2015 is Türkiye’s roadshow of six international education fairs organized in five different cities—Ankara (March 31), Izmir (April 2), Istanbul-European Side (April 4-5), Istanbul-Asian Side (April 6), Adana (April 8), and Eskisehir (April 10).
This roadshow offers Canadian education institutions an opportunity to recruit international students. Over 20,000 visitors including high school students and their families, university students, company executives, education agents, school counselors, and high school and university decision makers are expected to attend the fairs.
The Consulate General of Canada in Türkiye has partnered with the IEFT team to organize the Canadian participation to the roadshow. The benefits of this partnership include:
- Reduced participation fees
- High school visits in Ankara and Istanbul targeting undergraduate recruitment
- A specially branded and constructed pavilion in Istanbul (European side) and tabletop display space in other locations.
- A reception for Canadian education institutions and key local contacts.
- Seminar space/time on Saturday or Sunday in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir for each institution.
- Special advertising campaign that includes distribution of flyers, display of web banners, email and SMS messages, lighted posters in Istanbul subway, and ads in IEFT Study Abroad Magazine.
- Trade commissioners will be present throughout the roadshow.
For further information and registration, contact:
Consulate General of Canada in Istanbul
Tel: 90 (212) 385-9753
For more information on IEFT Spring 2015, visit the roadshow website.
Subscribe to: CanadExport
- Date Modified: