EduCanada Latin America Tour - Chile
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 06, 2020
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel
Location: Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels, provincial governments and education associations.
The EduCanada Latin America Tour in Chile allows Canadian representatives from educational Institutions Education Associations and Provincial Governments to reach out to potential students, parents, high school counsellors on site for more effective recruitment in Chile.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Margot Edwards and Priscilla López is specializing in the education sector for the Chilean market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: