EduCanada MBA Fair
Date: August 23-24, 2019
Location: Beijing, China
Target Audience: Canadian MBA schools wishing to recruit high quality students from Beijing and China.
Organized in conjunction with the Canada China Business Council and scheduled for the day preceding the QS MBA Fair Beijing stop (24 August 2019), the EduCanada MBA Fair in Beijing gives Canadian MBA schools an additional opportunity to meet with and interview top-quality candidates who are interested in pursuing graduate studies in business administration and marketing in Canada.
For more information
Contact BEJING-Education@international.gc.ca if you are interested in participating.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
Trade Commissioners from the Embassy of Canada in Beijing(BEJING-Education@international.gc.ca) specializing in the education sector for the China market can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: