China Food and Drinks Fair (CFDF) 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 01, 2021
Venue: Shangri-La Hotel, 2nd floor (tentative)
Location: Chengdu, China
Target Audience: Wine, spirits, and beer importers and distributors.
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods
The Consulate General of Canada in Chongqing is organizing a pavilion at the upcoming CFDF in Chengdu to continue showcasing Canada as a high quality wine, beer and spirits producer. The Canada Pavilion at CFDF is a cost-effective trade platform to promote Canadian wine, beer and spirits.
CFDF is a national level annual trading fair, which has been running since 1955, and is considered the largest and most influential trade fair in China's food and alcohol industry. In 2019, the spring CFDF attracted over 4,000 companies from about 20 countries to exhibit at wine halls and 10 countries/regions to exhibit at food section, and over 400,000 visitors from all over the country and overseas toured the fair.
For all local distributing agents and trading houses who wish to exhibit you must submit your mandate letters from the Canadian wineries, breweries or spirits producers that you represent. We will not consider participation requests without the mandate letters and only authentic Canadian products will be displayed and/or advertised at the Canada Pavilion.
Register to attend
- Fill out the application form and send to email@example.com.
- The cost of this event is RMB 46,000 (≈CAD $9,200) per booth, including tax, this includes four nights of hotel accommodation including breakfast during the show (single room or twin room optional, depends on availability) at Shangri-La Hotel Chengdu.
- For more information, please contact Ms. Coco Wen (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Ms. Xueli Zeng (email@example.com) for pavilion information.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Coco Wen (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the agri-food sector for the South-West China market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
The Trade Commissioners active on the following markets will be present at the event, and will be able to inform you on business opportunities on their markets. Please contact them to make an appointment: Leah Liu (Leah.Liu@international.gc.ca) for market east China market, Sophia Yuan (email@example.com) for market north China market, Minster Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) for market south China market. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: