EduCanada Pavilion at China Education Expo 2021 during the China Annual Conference on International Education
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 22-28, 2021
Venue: China National Convention Center
Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, China
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Canadian language schools, Canadian education institutions at the K-12 level or Canadian education institutions at all levels. Canadian institutions offering study-abroad related services.
China Education Expo is the largest annual int’l recruitment fair approved by Ministry of Education, which attracted 40K-50K visitors every year. Embassy of Canada has built an excellent reputation for Canada at this event by hosting the EduCanada Pavilion since 2008. With the offline exhibition turning to normal in 2021, Canadian exhibitors will enjoy exclusive promotion and BtoB opportunities planned by the embassy on the margins of the CEE.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Calvin ZHANG, is specializing in the education sector for the China market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: