Energy Storage Roundtable
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 1 to October 31, 2021
Location: Shanghai , China
Target Audience: Industrial association & government, Vehicle manufacturers, Hydrogen storage equipment enterprises and fibre channel (FC) system suppliers
Sector: Automotive, Clean technologies
A highly focused roundtable to promote key Canadian capabilities in the renewable energy storage sectors, bringing together a local partner and an industrial association, with the objective of targeted matchmaking and finding a potential partner.
Join the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), either in-person or virtually, to meet potential partners and to participate in a focused discussion on promoting Canada’s capabilities. Enter the important China market via the TCS.
Register to attend
- Contact Claire Zhang, Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org, to participate in the TCS programming component.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Claire Zhang, Claire.email@example.com, specializes in the cleantech sector for the East China market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: