Canadian Rehab and Assistive Device Roadshow at Care and Rehabilitation Expo China
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: December 3 to December 5, 2022
Venue: China National Convention Center (Hall 1-4)
Location: Beijing, China
Target Audience: Canadian companies, institutions, hospitals, universities and colleges that offer service, training, technologies and solutions relevant to rehabilitation with a presence in the China market or interests to penetrate the China market.
Sector: Life sciences
Care & Rehabilitation Expo China (“CR Expo”) has been running for 15 years. Hosted by China’s Disabled Persons’ Federation, the Expo is the biggest national care and rehabilitation show for disabled and elderly persons. The Expo brings together worldwide advanced rehabilitation and assistive technologies and products. Participants include:
- an average of 350 exhibitors
- over 30,000 industry and government professional
- rehabilitation and medical care institutions
- special education schools
- elderly care & health care institutes
The China’s Disabled Persons’ Federation’s assistive device centers across China organize over 100 buyer groups to the Expo. The Trade Commissioner Service at the Embassy of Canada to China is planning to organize:
- a Canadian Pavilion
- a Sino-Canadian Rehab Technology Workshop
- a Networking Reception with a panel discussion on Disability and Inclusion during the 2022 CR Expo
Register to attend
Contact Ms. Dana Duan, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn about this upcoming Canadian Rehab and Assistive Device Roadshow at Care and Rehabilitation Expo China.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Dana Duan, email@example.com, specializes in the life science sector for the China market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: