Canadian GreenTech Delegation to Hong Kong @ Eco Expo Asia 2023
Date: October 26 to October 29, 2023
Venue: Asia-World Expo
Location: Hong Kong, China
Target Audience: Canadian companies in cleantech, sustainable technologies, environmental protection, green building and innovative construction solutions
Sector: Clean technologies, Forestry and wood products, Infrastructure
ECO EXPO ASIA (EEA) 2023 – Green Innovations for Carbon Neutrality is a leading fair in Asia for promoting innovative green technologies in Hong Kong, and global trade platform for the environmental protection industry that showcases the latest green products, equipment and state-of-the-art technology.
EEA 2023 will also be one of the key events of the International GreenTech Week organized by the HKSAR Government at the end of the year and expected to be joined by senior officials, environmental experts and trade representatives from Mainland China and different countries and regions.
The Trade Commissioner Services (TCS) aims to help participating Canadian companies to develop their business networks, to increase their knowledge of business opportunities in Hong Kong, and to raise Canada’s profile in Hong Kong as a source of innovative technologies in the cleantech, green building and construction innovations space. The TCS proposed program will include:
- Company information booth in Canada Pavilion at EEA 2023
- Company profile in delegation directory for stakeholders in Hong Kong and show visitors
- Business matchmaking meetings with targeted partners and customers in Hong Kong
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event for a participation fee of C$500 (per company)
- Contact Fatima Lai (firstname.lastname@example.org), Trade Commissioner in Hong Kong, to participate in the TCS programming component.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Fatima Lai (email@example.com), specializes in the Cleantech and Green Building sector for the Hong Kong market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: