Recruitment Fair – EDUEXPO 2020 Colombia
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 20-29, 2020
Venue: Will vary per city
Location: Barranquilla, Bogota, Bucaramanga, Medellin and Pereira, Colombia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels, provincial governments and education associations.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service is pleased to invite provincial governments and eligible Canadian institutions to participate in the next edition of EduExpo Fairs. These fairs are designed to allow Canadian representatives to reach out to potential students and parents, as well as educational agents and institutional representatives, throughout Colombia. The Colombian region is an increasingly important market for Canadian institutions, and interest in studying in Canada is growing rapidly among Colombian students.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner Magali Boffet is specializing in the education sector for the Mexican market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: