Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 02-04, 2021
Venue: Cartagena Convention Centre
Location: Cartagena, Colombia
Sector: Information and communications technologies
ANDICOM is an ICT congress in Latin America and the meeting point of the regional industry (2600 participants and 900 organizations from 25 countries), where business opportunities are generated through networking activities and a commercial exhibition attended by decision-makers from companies in the ICT and related sectors.
The event has a high-level academic agenda on technological trends that define dynamics of the digital economy. Canadian companies can connect with players in the ICT sector including in the telecommunication, software, and artificial intelligence subsectors, among others (Claro, Telefonica, ETB, SENA, Microsoft, among others). Colombia is the fourth largest market for ICT in Latin America, after Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina. ICT sales have doubled between 2010 and 2017, reaching more than USD $9.5 billion, consisting of hardware (56.5%), ICT services (32.2%), and software (11.4%).
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event for a fee (external event organizer website)
- Contact email@example.com to participate in the Government of Canada component
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner Service in Colombia specializes in the information and communications technologies sector for the Colombian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: