Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 01-03, 2021
Venue: gena Convention Centre
Location: Cartagena, Colombia
Sector: Defence and security
Target audience: Canadian companies in the defence and security sector
ColombiaMar gathers stakeholders from the naval and maritime sector from Colombia, South and Central America and internationally. The event features an academic stream, along with a trade fair with over 90 exhibitors. Canadian companies can connect with decision makers in Colombia’s Navy and marine sector (DIMAR, COTECMAR) and learn about opportunities in the sector. In 2019, Canadian defence and security exports to Colombia amounted to USD $57.7 million. Opportunities in Colombia include training & simulation, remotely piloted systems and autonomous technologies, and shipbuilding design, engineering services, and components.
For more information, visit the Colombia Mar 2021 website.
Register to attend
- Register to participate in this event for a fee (external event organizer website )
- Contact email@example.com to participate in the Government of Canada component (TBD)
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner Service in Colombia specializes in the defence and security sectors for the Colombian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: