Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: July 08-11, 2021
Venue: RIONEGRO - ANTIOQUIA Airport
Location: Rionegro (Medellin) , Colombia
Sector: Defence and security
F-AIR COLOMBIA is a bi-annual event set to take place in 2021 and features a trade show (226 exhibitors in 2020), an academic program, and over 60,000 visitors. Canadian companies in the aerospace and defence sector interested in doing business with the Colombian Air Force, Colombian Army, or civil aviation sector (Aerocivil, Avianca, among others) will learn about opportunities in the sector and connect with decision makers in Colombia. In 2019, Canadian defence and security exports to Colombia amounted to USD $57.7 million. Opportunities in Colombia include maintenance, repair and overhaul for aircraft, training & simulation, remotely piloted systems and autonomous technologies, and aircraft.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this event for a fee (external event organizer website )
- Contact email@example.com to participate in the Government of Canada component (TBD).
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner Service in Colombia specializes in the defence and security sectors for the Colombian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: