Business Mission to the Latam Energy Forum
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: August 11-13, 2021
Sector: Clean technologies, Infrastructure
This event, organized by the World Energy Council Colombia – WEC Colombia, and the Colombian Association of Renewable Energies – SER Colombia will gather stakeholders from the power industry giving an emphasis on renewable energies. The objective is to promote renewable generation projects, solutions for transmissions and smart grids; and the adoption of sustainable technologies in the electric power sector as a way to reactivate the power industry in Colombia.
Canadian participation will include:
- Pre-arranged virtual B2B program (might be extended until August 27th)
- Technical webinar to present Canadian capabilities to a local audience
- Access to the B2B platform of the event*
- Access to the academic program of the event*
*Limited to the first 10 companies to register.
Register to attend
- Contact Claudia Gutierrez email@example.com to know more and participate in the TCS component.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- The Trade Commissioner, Claudia Gutierrez, specializes in the Clean Technologies and Infrastructure sectors for the Colombian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Date Modified: