Hong Kong Fintech - Canadian Technology Accelerator
Are you looking to grow your financial technology (FinTech) company? Hong Kong is a leading financial centre and is looking for innovative Canadian companies to meet their growing demand for fintech solutions. The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA), a global business development program, can give you the knowledge and connections you need to enter this market.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we are currently offering our CTA programs virtually. In-market programs will resume based on advice from public health agencies once travel restrictions are lifted.
October 22, 2021 at 11:59 PM PT
November 2021 to March 2022
30 minutes per week
Who should apply
We are looking for Canadian growth-stage companies who have:
- innovative, fully built, and differentiated technology
- revenue-generating businesses with existing market traction in North America or Europe
- specific goals and a clear strategy to enter Asia
- sufficient resources to target and achieve growth in market
- a passionate, strong and committed management team with at least one senior manager who can commit to participating in the entire program
We are looking for leading edge FinTech solutions in areas including:
- anti-money laundering
- artificial intelligence
- commercial banking
- compliance with know your customer procedures
- corporate banking
- data analytics
- insurance tech, such as client-health monitoring, automating and increasing the speed of claims processing
- investment banking
- retail banking
- wealth management
- wealth technology
The TCS supports equality and diversity in trade. We strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds and orientations to apply.
What we offer your business
You will have access to:
- tailored guidance for company-specific issues
- validation of product-market fit
- guidance on engaging with and pitching to key contacts
- exclusive B2B introductions and meetings with qualified contacts
- potential investment, pilot projects, partnerships and long-term sales
- targeted investor and business development meetings
- dedicated support from a trade commissioner
The program will take place virtually from November 2021 to March 2022 and will take 30 minutes per week. Participants will benefit from an introduction session, market briefing, and more.
What you will gain
Graduates of this CTA will walk away with a deeper understanding of the opportunities for their technology in Hong Kong and in Asia. They will start initial conversations with potential clients, partners and investors.
Learn more about the CTA Hong Kong by contacting:
Canadian Technology Accelerator — Hong Kong
Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service
For general inquiries on the CTA program, please contact the CTA Coordination Team.
- Date Modified: