Hong Kong PropTech - Canadian Technology Accelerator
Are you looking for opportunities to scale your leading-edge property technology (PropTech) company? Hong Kong is the world’s most expensive real-estate market. In Hong Kong, PropTech is an up-and-coming industry with opportunities for Canadian companies to grow their technologies. The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) global business development program can give you the knowledge and connections you need to enter this market.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we are currently offering our CTA programs virtually. In-market programs will resume based on advice from public health agencies once travel restrictions are lifted.
Applications are on a rolling basis
December 1, 2020 to March 30, 2021
Who should apply
We are looking for Canadian innovators who have:
- innovative, fully-built, and differentiated technology
- revenue-generating businesses with existing market traction in North America or Europe
- specific goals and a clear strategy to enter Asia
- sufficient resources to target and achieve growth in market
- a passionate, strong and committed management team with at least one senior manager who can commit to participating in the entire program
We are looking for leading edge PropTech in areas including:
- property management
- construction companies
- retail landlords
- tenant engagement and satisfaction
- health and safety
- sales tools
- customer engagement
- green buildings including sustainable building materials
- artificial intelligence and data analytics to improve building energy consumption and efficiency
The TCS supports equality and diversity in trade. We strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds and orientations to apply.
What we offer
You will have access to:
- tailored guidance for company-specific issues
- validation of product-market fit
- guidance on engaging with and pitching to key contacts
- exclusive B2B introductions and meetings with qualified contacts
- potential investment, pilot projects, partnerships and long-term sales
- targeted investor and business development meetings
- dedicated support from a trade commissioner
The Hong Kong CTA PropTech program is run on a rolling basis. The program is offered virtually from December 2020 to March 2021 and will take 30 minutes per week. Participants will benefit from an introduction session, market briefing, and more.
Applications are now closed.
- Date Modified: