Silicon Valley digital – Canadian Technology Accelerator
Are you looking to scale your technology business? The San Francisco and Silicon Valley region is the leading global hub for technology, venture capital and entrepreneurship. Canadian tech startups and small and medium-sized enterprises can achieve their business objectives and capitalize on opportunities by accessing the unique resources of the Silicon Valley. The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) program in Palo Alto provides an entry point to qualified firms seeking funding, partnerships and business development services.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we are currently offering our CTA programs virtually. In-market program will resume based on advice from public health agencies once travel restrictions are lifted.
|Application deadline||Program dates||Applications status|
|February 10, 2021||March 1 2021 - April 31 2021 with 2 Demo Days in May (TBD).||Open|
Who should apply
We are seeking early-stage Canadian companies building enterprise software in one of the following areas:
- property management
- logistics and supply chain
We are seeking Canadian innovators who:
- successfully raised a seed stage from an institutional investor
- are looking to raise a series A round of funding in the United States (U.S.)
- have monthly or annual recurring revenue
- are seeking to establish strategic partnerships with U.S. companies who you have identified
- have a passionate, strong and committed management team with at least one senior manager (C-level or founder) who can commit to participating in the entire program
The TCS supports equality and diversity in trade. We strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds and orientations to apply.
What we offer
Upon acceptance to this CTA program, you will access:
- Eight weekly hands-on workshops on topics including:
- how to prepare to raise a series A round of funding in the Silicon Valley
- go-to-market strategies and how to optimize your sales process to accelerate growth
- the 12 rules to follow for a successful international hiring strategy
- weekly one-on-ones with a dedicated advisor from our selected partner
- virtual “Demo Days” with over 100 attendees comprised of:
- venture capitalists
- corporate partners
- founders who are committed to your success
- virtual networking with other Canadian founders and CTA alumni
This eight-week program will offer virtual support beginning March 1, 2021. Companies will participate in:
- welcome orientation sessions
- team mentorship sessions
- strategic networking events
- tailored business development support sessions
What you will gain
You will gain a deeper understanding of the opportunities for your technology in Silicon Valley and will also receive strategic business advice. You will have the opportunity to present your technology to potential clients, partners and investors.
Learn more about the CTA in Palo Alto by contacting:
Trade Commissioner, Canadian Technology
Accelerator, Palo Alto
For general inquiries on the CTA program, please contact the CTA Coordination Team.
- Date Modified: