Silicon Valley digital – Canadian Technology Accelerator
We are here to help you expand your operations in international markets and will continue doing so during these challenging times. Due to travel restrictions, we are currently offering our CTA programs virtually.
Are you looking to scale your technology business? The San Francisco and Silicon Valley region is the leading global hub for technology, venture capital and entrepreneurship. Canadian tech start-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises can achieve their business objectives and capitalize on opportunities by accessing the unique resources of the Silicon Valley. The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) program in Silicon Valley provides an entry point to qualified firms seeking funding, partnerships and business development services.
|Application deadline||Program dates||Time commitment|
|September 24, 2021 at 11:59 PM PDT||October 15 – December 10, 2021||3 to 5 hours per week|
Who should apply
We are seeking early-stage Canadian companies building enterprise software in one of the following areas:
- property management
- logistics and supply chain
We are seeking Canadian innovators who:
- have successfully raised a pre-seed or seed funding from an institutional investor
- have a business model that generates monthly or annual recurring revenue
- are looking to expand their business through strategic partnerships in the United States (U.S.)
- are looking to raise funding on the U.S. (seed or series A)
- have a passionate, strong and committed management team with at least one senior manager (C-level or founder) who can commit to participating in the entire program
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) supports diversity, equity and inclusion in trade. We strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds and orientations to apply.
What we offer
This program will offer selected companies with access to:
- group sessions on a wide variety of topics related to expanding your business to the Silicon Valley and the U.S.
- one-on-one office hours with a curated team of advisors / mentors
- tailored business development support sessions from the T CS
- virtual networking events with industry partners and local professionals and founders
This eight-week program will offer virtual supports for about 3 to 5 hours per week starting October 15, 2021. Companies will participate in:
- welcome orientation sessions
- team mentorship sessions
- strategic networking events
- tailored business development support sessions
What you will gain
You will gain a deeper understanding of the opportunities for your technology in Silicon Valley and will also receive strategic business advice. You will have the opportunity to present your technology to potential clients, partners and investors.
Learn more about the CTA in Silicon Valley by contacting:
Accelerator - Silicon Valley
For general inquiries on the CTA program, please contact the CTA Coordination Team.
- Date Modified: