Southeast Asia Cleantech - Canadian Technology Accelerators
Do you want to scale up your cleantech or smart cities technology in Southeast Asia? The region is looking to maximize resource efficiency, improve access to necessities such as water and energy, incorporate climate change resilience in infrastructure and more. The CTA in Southeast Asia is a global business development program that can help you can access growth opportunities in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we are currently offering our CTA programs virtually. In-market programming will resume based on advice from public health agencies once travel restrictions are lifted.
|Application deadline||Program dates||Applications status|
|September 18, 2020||October 19, 2020 to March 5, 2021||Closed|
Who should apply
We are looking for smart cities or cleantech technologies or products in one the following areas:
- carbon capture, storage and utilization
- data and analytics driven waste management
- landfill avoidance and conservation
- recycling and resource recovery
- waste collection, segregation and processing tech
- waste-to-energy/resources tech
- air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems
- energy harvesting
- low carbon technologies
- low power devices
- smart and zero energy buildings, building management and information systems
- virtual power plant
We are seeking Canadian innovators who have:
- revenue-generating businesses with a fully built validated technology
- passionate and committed team with specific market-entry goals
- sufficient resources to target and achieve growth in market
The TCS supports equality and diversity in trade. We strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds and orientations to apply.
What we offer
Upon acceptance to this CTA program, you will access:
- potential investment, pilot projects, partnerships and long-term sales in Southeast Asia
- guidance on entering Southeast Asian markets
- get noticed, gain introductions and present to potential buyers, strategic partners and investors
The program will offer support virtually from October to March 2021, including a mandatory on-boarding session and market briefing. You will take part in virtual meetings and sessions including:
- group on-boarding and market(s) overview sessions
- a virtual event highlighting your company’s capabilities to a targeted audience of partners and local stakeholders
- B2B meetings with qualified contacts to establish a pilot/ demo for customer acquisition or co-development purposes
- discussions with mentors, advisors and consultants to help shape your go-to-market strategy
What you will gain
Graduates of this CTA will walk away with a deeper understanding of the opportunities for their technology in Southeast Asia and initial conversations with potential clients, partners and investors.
Learn more about CTA Southeast Asia by contacting:
Trade Commissioner, Canadian Technology
For general inquiries on the CTA program, please contact the CTA Coordination Team.
Learn about other CTA programs with a similar focus:
- Date Modified: