Taipei digital– Canadian Technology Accelerator
Are you looking for new opportunities to grow your business in Asia? Taiwan is a leader in many critical technologies and is a strategic entry-point to Asia. The region’s cluster of innovators and established venture capitalist network provides opportunities for Canadian technology companies. The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) business development program in Taipei will help guide you to enter this market.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we are currently offering our CTA programs virtually. In-market program will resume based on advice from public health agencies once travel restrictions are lifted.
March 10, 2021 23:59 PST
April 1 to July 31, 2021
Who should apply
We are seeking innovative Canadian companies in the ‘scale-up’, business development or investment raising stage and have:
- an innovative and unique minimum viable product or technology with the potential for growth
- existing market traction who ideally have successful use cases in North America, Europe or Asia
- specific goals and a clear strategy to enter Asia
- an experienced, passionate and strong executive team, with at least one senior member able to commit to the entire program
We are looking for leading technologies in areas including:
- artificial intelligence (AI) applications
- internet of things (IoT) applications
- information and communications technology (ICT)
- advanced manufacturing
- smart cities
- financial technology
The TCS supports equality and diversity in trade. We strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds and orientations to apply.
What we offer
- introductions to potential buyers, strategic partners and investors and the opportunity to present your company
- validation of your technology
- access to partnerships, potential pilot projects, and investments and sales with top-tier companies in Taiwan and Asia
- entry into databases showcasing your company’s capabilities to a targeted audience of partners and local stakeholders
- invitations to trade shows and events (virtual until global travel restrictions ease)
- access to supply chains of leading global ICT companies
The program is customized for each company. It will take place virtually, however if travel restrictions ease there are opportunities for in-person meetings.
The program will take about two hours per week and includes:
- CTA virtual pitch events
- market insight webinars and online workshops
- targeted business-to-business meetings with potential clients, strategic partners and investors
- tailored guidance and mentorship sessions from sector experts
- major industry trade shows (ComputeX/InnoVEX)
- exclusive events offering networking, showcase booths, speaking opportunities and more
Applications are now closed.
- Date Modified: