Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 23 to November 25, 2021
Venue: Bella Centre
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Target Audience: Canadian SMEs in the wind industry, interested in knowing more about market developments in key European countries
Sector: Clean technologies
"Electric City" is a new onshore and offshore wind event, with participants from the wind industry and beyond such as heavy industry, mobility, district and domestic heating, storage, hybrids, hydrogen and many more. The event is for stakeholders who want to join the conversation on how we can build a clean economy.
This means new voices will be heard at the conference to debate changes we need in policy, business models and technology to make the transition happen.
It means new business partners and customers for you on the exhibition floor. Including people who haven't engaged with wind before but now want to.
It means a unique event where you'll find the new technologies, new thinking and new relationships to power the energy transition – and Europe's Green Deal.
Register to attend
- Register soon to participate in this event
- Contact Richard Higginson, Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org, Trade Commissioner, Clean Technologies, Embassy of Canada in Denmark to participate in the event.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Richard Higginson (email@example.com), specializes in the Clean Technologies sector for the Danish market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
The Trade Commissioners active on the following markets will be present at the event, and will be able to inform you on business opportunities on their markets. We expect to have Trade Commissioners representing:
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: