NAFSA 2021 (Association for International Educators) Annual Conference & Expo
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: June 01-04, 2021
Target Audience: Higher education institutions involved in international education (Canadian organizations only)
NAFSA : The Association of International Educators, dedicated to international education and exchange. NAFSA’s event, attended by professionals from across the field, presents the latest innovations, new strategies, and best practices for the future of the international education.
For NAFSA 2021, EduCanada is offering the following services which can be booked online when the program will become available:
Meet the Trade Commissioners (appointment required)
- In advance of NAFSA 2021, you will be able to pre-schedule meetings with Canada’s Trade Commissioners from select markets using the NAFSA booking tool. Explore how they can assist you in identifying opportunities in their respective markets. They will as well facilitate introductions with contacts attending NAFSA.
Business-to-business meeting request
- After having contacted a Trade Commissioner through NAFSA’s booking tool, you will be able to request business-to-business meetings with a Trade Commissioner.
Visit the virtual EduCanada pavilion
- An opportunity to:
- Meet the Trade Commissioners
- Participate to “Canada Day in May” Trade Commissioner Service online activities (such as market intelligence presentations, round tables, etc.)
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Fanny Durrieu de Madron, is specialized in the education sector for several markets and can provide information on this and other events that you are considering, as well as business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: