Toronto Clean Energy Partnership
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 23, 2021 to March 31, 2022
Target Audience: Companies offering solutions related to zero carbon heating systems, energy efficiency for buildings (including retrofits, construction or modernisation of clean energy infrastructure), pollution control.
Sector: Clean technologies, Information and communications technologies, Infrastructure
The Toronto Clean Energy Partnership aims to create trade opportunities in select markets such as Kyiv, Warsaw, Riga, Budapest, Bucharest, Prague, Belgrade in Central and Eastern Europe, with a focus on the decarbonisation of heating systems, clean energy infrastructure and energy efficiency for buildings.
The initiative will consist of the following stages:
- Virtual Roundtable Business Event (March 23, 2021)
- Virtual Seven Market Brunch & Learn Sessions (April 2021)
- Virtual Roundtable Event between Finnish and Toronto Firms (April 13, 2021)
- Virtual Trade Mission/B2Bs (May-June 2021)
- Virtual Design Charrette / Local Energy Solutions Challenge Pitch (June and Fall 2021)
- Inbound Missions to Toronto (September 2021 onwards)*
- Live Trade Mission (Fall 2021 or Spring 2022)*
*Format and timing of these events to be determined by Government of Canada Travel Advisory recommendations. Should the travel advisories remain in place; the events will be transitioned to a virtual format and/or postponed to a later date.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in the launch event on 23 March 2021
- Contact Pieter Bouwer, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the Toronto Clean Energy Partnership and options for your participation.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioners active on the following markets will be present at the event, and will be able to inform you on business opportunities on their markets. Please contact them to make an appointment:
- Lisa Zhuravska -Ukraine
- Karolina Janiak - Poland
- Irena Cirule - Latvia
- Gergely Morvai - Hungary
- Raluca Tudor-Petcu - Romania
- Martina Taxova - Czech Republic
- Filip Petrovic - Serbia
- Pieter Bouwer - Regional Trade Commissioner, Cleantech (Europe)
- Rachel Soares - Trade Commissioner, Climate Finance (Europe)
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: