EAIE (European Association for International Education) 2021 Virtual Conference & Exhibition
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 28-October 01, 2021
EAIE aims to enable the international higher education sector, demonstrate the impact of internationalisation, and influence and engage policymakers in support of their vision of an equitable world in which international education connects diverse perspectives and fosters greater understanding.
For EAIE 2021, EduCanada is offering the following services which can be booked online when the program will become available:
- Meet the Trade Commissioners (appointment required)
In advance of EAIE 2021, you will be able to pre-schedule meetings with Canada’s Trade Commissioners from select markets using the EAIE booking tool. Explore how they can assist you in identifying opportunities in their respective markets. They will as well facilitate introductions with contacts attending EAIE.
- Business-to-business meeting request
After having contacted a Trade Commissioner through EAIE’s booking tool, you will be able to request business-to-business meetings with a Trade Commissioner.
- Visit the virtual EduCanada pavilion
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Laïla-Gabrielle Côté, is specialized in the education sector for several markets and can provide information on this and other events that you are considering, as well as business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: