Taste of Canada – Mexico
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 14 to February 18, 2022
Venue: Virtual platform
Target Audience: Canadian companies with interesting and innovative natural health products including but not limited to supplements, vitamins, and nutraceuticals wishing to enter the Mexican market.
Sector: Consumer products, Life sciences
The 2022 Virtual Taste of Canada – Mexico, presented in collaboration between the Agri-Food and Life Sciences sector teams of the network of Canada's trade offices in Mexico will take place February 14 to 18. The main objective of this initiative is to introduce Mexican buyers to Canadian companies with interesting and innovative natural health products including but not limited to supplements, vitamins, and nutraceuticals. Each participant will be offered 4 to 6 pre-arranged B2B meetings. We are targeting buyers from a wide range of retailers, including:
- La Comer
- Palacio de Hierro
- specialized natural health buyers and distributors
An online Directory, made accessible to the Mexican buyers and distributors, will showcase the Canadian companies selected for this program.
- Register by contacting Stéphanie Mercure (email@example.com) or Adriana Arevalo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this event
- Recruitment period ends COB Thursday, December 16, 2021
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Learn on food and product labelling requirements in Mexico
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
Stéphanie Mercure (email@example.com) and Adriana Arevalo (firstname.lastname@example.org) are Trade Commissioners specialized in the Life Sciences sectors for the Mexican market and they will be present during this event to accompany participating companies.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: