Big Data Paris
Date: March 09-10, 2020
Location: Paris, France
Sector: Information and communications technologies
The aim of this event is to provide a comprehensive overview of the industry’s opportunities, prospects and technology, bringing together France’s entire Big Data ecosystem under one roof.
Offering2 full days of conferences, workshops and business meetings, plus plenty of opportunities to mingle with the 250 exhibitors and 16,500 visitorspresent,Big Data Paris provides every year a unique opportunity to keep your finger on the industry’s pulse and network with its key players.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Clément Thiébault, is specializing in the Information and Communications Technologies sector for the French market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: