Post Bac Exhibition
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: January 08-09, 2021
Venue: Secondary and postsecondary students, parents, guidance counsellors, agents
Location: Paris, France
Target Audience: Secondary and postsecondary students, parents, guidance counsellors, agents
Student recruitment, presentations for post-secondary institutions and language schools.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner Lucie L’Heureux (email@example.com) is specialized in the education sector for the French market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: