Aeronautics Sector’s Virtual Mission in Europe 2022
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 7 to March 16, 2022
Target Audience: Companies, universities, Canadian aeronautics sector research centres
Looking for new opportunities in the European market? The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) team responsible for promoting the aeronautics sector in European markets is inviting Canadian aeronautics sector companies to participate in the Aeronautics Sector’s Virtual Mission in Europe 2022
This virtual mission will include two components, expert-led webinars and virtual B2B meetings.
Expert-led webinars March 7th - 10th
Learn more about current trends in the aeronautics sector, including:
- green aviation
- industry digitalization
- MRO opportunities through local experts and industry leaders This series will consist of several sessions, each of which will focus on a key European market (Germany, Austria, Spain, France, Italy, Poland, Portugal, and the United Kingdom ).
Virtual B2B meetings March 14th - 16th
Expand your network and discover new business opportunities! Use a virtual one-on-one meeting platform to meet European aeronautics companies. On this platform, you will be able to schedule one-on-one meetings in private virtual meeting rooms and establish contacts with European aerospace companies.
Participation is free for Canadian companies, so don’t miss this opportunity to get up to speed on industry trends and network with potential partners and clients!
For more information on the TCS program, please contact Kim An Nguyen (Kim-An.Nguyen@international.gc.ca).
- Register now to participate in this event
- For more information on the TCS program, please contact Kim An Nguyen (Kim-An.Nguyen@international.gc.ca)
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioners active in the following markets will be at the event, and will be able to inform you about the business opportunities in their market. Please contact them to make an appointment:
- Autria: Verena Wasenegger (Verena.Wasenegger@international.gc.ca)
- France: Kim An Nguyen (Kim-An.Nguyen@international.gc.ca)
- Italy: Joanne Smith (Joanne.Smith@international.gc.ca)
- Poland: Arkadiusz Wysocki (Arkadiusz.Wysocki@international.gc.ca)
- Portugal: Fatima Carvalho (Fatima.Carvalho@international.gc.ca)
- Spain: Yves Belliveau (Yves.Belliveau@international.gc.ca)
- United Kingdom: Pierre Kowlessar (Pierre.Kowlessar@international.gc.ca)
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) helps Canadian companies navigate the complexities of international markets. With 1,000 Trade Commissioners in offices across Canada and on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide, the TCS offers market intelligence and an unmatched network of contacts to help Canadian companies succeed abroad.
The TCS offers services free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations
- Date Modified: