Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 8 to March 10, 2023
Target Audience: Professional
Sector: Clean technologies, Information and communications technologies, Life sciences, Ocean technologies
Hello Tomorrow is a leading international event in the field of deep tech, gathering an exclusive audience at the intersection of massive social and environmental impact and business opportunities. Startup entrepreneurs, industry groups and venture capitalists are the attendees participating in in two key events:
- The "Hello Tomorrow Global Summit", which brings together over 1000 of the very best startups developing cutting edge technologies to solve global challenges, showcasing some of their products, 1000 corporates ready to discover the next big thing in their industry, over 300 deep tech investors scouting the crowd. The conference attracts 1,000 of the most inspiring leaders in their field.
- The “Hello Tomorrow Investor Day”, offers one-on-one meetings between 300 deep tech startups and 150 of the most important venture capitals (VCs) and corporate venture capitals (CVCs) in France and Europe.
Why your organization should participate:
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Sandrine Caduc, PARISTD-Infocentre@international.gc.ca, is specializing in the field of innovation for the sectors of life sciences, Ag & Foodtech and clean technologies for the French market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: