What are Partnership development activities?
Partnership Development Activities (PDAs) are networking, educational, and matchmaking activities. We design our PDAs to facilitate collaborative research and development (R&D) projects between Canadian companies and foreign partners.
Who can apply?
This program is for Canadian companies that:
- are incorporated, profit-oriented small and medium-sized enterprise, with up to 500 full-time equivalent employees
- are ready to collaborate on a R&D project with a foreign partner
- are seeking to commercialize new or improved products, services, or processes
- own or co-own the intellectual property of the technology that will be commercialized
- have sufficient resources to support the shared cost of attending the PDA
- are not entirely funded by Canadian government organizations (federal, provincial, territorial, or municipal or Crown corporations)
What is funded?
Up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $15,000 for approved PDA Projects.
Eligible expenses include:
- economy class airfare
- meals (per diems)
- local transportation
- translation and marketing material
- conference and tradeshow fees
- photocopies or printed material
Express your interest in an upcoming PDA mission.
|Activity||Dates||Deadline to apply||Market|
|Canadian Smart Cities R&D Mission||1st to 10th of December 2021||September 22nd, 2021*extended*||South Korea|
|Canadian Biomanufacturing Partnering Mission to the UK||October 20, 21, 25 & 26, 2021||September 10th, 2021*extended*||United Kingdom|
Subscribe for CIIP updates
Don’t miss out on our next partnership development activities. Subscribe to our mailing list to get email notifications for all upcoming CIIP activities.
Science, Technology and Innovation Division
Global Affairs Canada
- Date Modified: