Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. This may cause some information on this page to load incorrectly. We expect to be back in a few hours. Thank you for your patience.
Toutes nos excuses...
Nous effectuons actuellement des mises à jour sur ce site Web. Cette opération peut entraîner le chargement incorrect de certaines informations. Il devrait être accessible à nouveau dans quelques heures. Merci pour votre patience.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 19-22, 2020
Venue: Munich exhibition grounds
Location: Munich, Germany
Target Audience: International stakeholders and company representatives from the laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology industry
Sector: Life sciences
For four decades, Analytica has been the leading international fair for state-of-the-art laboratory technology and pioneering biotechnology. No other trade fair in the world covers the range of subjects that have to do with laboratory in industry and science in such breadth and depth ways, and on such a large scale. Apart from the purely exhibition area, Analytica offers a varied and high-quality accompanying program of conferences, talks and forums. Every year, approximately 1,300 exhibitors from 40 countries present their product innovations, including a number of world premieres to some 35,000 visitors at Analytica.
Register to attend:
- Find out more information about the Analytica event.
- Register now by contacting Ms. Silke Ditgen, email@example.com.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Silke Ditgen, firstname.lastname@example.org, is specialized in the Life Science / Medical Devices sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: