Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: October 27-30, 2020
Venue: Leipzig fair grounds
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Target Audience: International stakeholders and company representatives from the rehabilitation industry interested in the German market.
Sector: Life sciences
Every two years, the OT WORLD events take place in Leipzig as a globally leading event in the trade of orthopaedics and rehabilitation. The international Trade Show focuses on orthopaedics technology, orthopaedics footwear, rehabilitation technology, medical and healthcare supplies shops and workshops and stores equipment. Because the ISPO World Congress is to run concurrently, the level of internationality of trade and professional visitors is set to rise again. Around 550 exhibitors are expected from all over the world and 20,000 visitors from more than 60 countries will visit this unique sector meeting place in Leipzig.
Register to attend:
- Find out more information about the OT WORLD.
- Register now by contacting Ms. Silke Ditgen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Silke Ditgen, email@example.com, is specialized in the Life Sciences sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: