Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 16-19, 2020
Venue: Dusseldorf Fair Ground
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Target Audience: Healthcare and IT professionals.
Sector: Life sciences
COMPAMED is the leading international marketplace for the medical supplier industry and product development. COMPAMED 2018 was a complete success with over 550 exhibitors and almost 121,000 visitors attending. COMPAMED has many good arguments in favour of participating. It is demonstrably the best specialist trade fair both qualitatively and quantitatively for Medical Engineering and it is the central meeting point of the entire industry, nationally and internationally around the subject OEM. Through the synergy with the word’s largest medical specialist trade fair MEDICA, COMPAMED, which can be visited with the same ticket, is the ideal place for the perfect simultaneous interaction between leading manufacturers and leading suppliers and system partners.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this free event
- For further information please contact Silke Ditgen, Trade Commissioner, at email@example.com, telephone: +49-211-1721737.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Ms. Silke Ditgen (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the Life Sciences sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: